Cande Care Tips
- Find a safe place to burn your candle. Keep it away from all objects, children, pets, wind drafts, etc.
- Trim your wick to 1/4" for the best, clean, and even burn.
- Light your candle away from a draft
- Keep debris away from the wax pool.
- Burn for up to 4 hours each time. When you are finished burning, we recommend using a wick dipper (and not blowing out to lose all the scent and replacing it with smoke).
- Remember: Always burn your candle within sight and away from children and pets.
- Let your candle cool completely before touching / moving.
- Ready for another? Check out all of our candles in the the catalog above!